What’s in the Advanced Course
- 700 pages of illustrated text in 23 lessons. For a list of contents see below.
- Online help from top Hollywood makeup artist Andrew Clement, founder of Creative Character Engineering. Click here for Andrew’s website.
- DVD of Dick’s classic application of his Abraham Lincoln makeup.
- Extensive collection of reference photos for sculpture.
- The opportunity to acquire the ultimate career door opener: Dick Smith’s Certificate of Merit.
Intro and Business
Life Masks and Body Molds
Gypsum Materials and Mold Making
Sculpture Techniques and Materials
Latex and Foam Latex
Foam Latex Part 2
Molding and Casting Materials
Dentures, Eyeballs, Lenses
Hair and Hair Pieces
Aging and Character Makeup
Special Effects Makeup
Dummy Heads and Boddies
Mechanical Masks and Puppets, Part 1
Mechanical Masks and Puppets, Part 2
Mechanical Masks and Puppets, Part 3
Remote Control, Fluid Power and Programming