With Dick Smith’s Basic 3-D Makeup Course, you’ll learn core skills without going to a special effects makeup school
You’ve dreamed about a career in Special Effects Makeup but you’re not sure where to begin. And you don’t have the time right now (or the big bucks) to attend a traditional makeup school so…
* Please allow 4 to 6 weeks processing *
HOW ABOUT THIS:
- Learn the core skills of special effects makeup with a home study program designed by makeup legend Dick Smith.
- Create a complete prosthetic makeup with the help of easy step-by-step instructions and video.
- Have an Academy Award-Winning Makeup Artist from our faculty critique your finished project and advise you.
- All for the (ridiculously low) Tuition of $385.00 US plus the cost of materials!!!
- Click here to see Faculty Bios.
- Click Here for Basic Enrollment Course Frequently Asked Questions
So now you’d probably like some details on taking this exciting first step toward your dream career…
Dick’s Basic 3-D Makeup Course teaches you the primary, essential form of makeup that a special effects makeup artist must know: how to transform an actor’s face three-dimensionally with prosthetics. Old person, alien, or corpse, the only limit is your imagination!
Here are the 5 basic technical and artistic steps you’ll learn:
- Making a life mask of the actor/model.
- Designing and sculpting your creation on that life mask.
- Making molds of the clay features you’ve created.
- Casting flexible prosthetic pieces from these molds.
- Gluing your prosthetic pieces onto your live model and coloring them to bring your creation to life.
Your finished project will be assessed by one of our ACADEMY AWARD-WINNING FACULTY. This advisor will discuss your strengths and areas that need improvement with specific suggestions to achieve that improvement.
A traditional makeup school might charge you thousands of dollars for such one-on-one individual guidance from an Academy Award winner but our students get this great deal on tuition because Dick personally trained many of the profession’s top artists. Now these loyal friends are continuing his teaching tradition.
You can return the Basic 3-D Makeup Course or any part of the Advanced Professional Makeup Course within 30 days of the ship date for a full refund less a 10% restocking fee.The shipping envelope or box must be unopened. We cannot issue a refund if the shipping envelope or box has been opened.
To return a course, email us at email@example.com and request a refund. We’ll send you an email with our return address and other instructions.
Once we receive your unopened course, please allow up to 20 business days to process your refund. Note: there is a 10% restocking fee on returned courses.